Why HDF Laminate Flooring is a better than other Types of Flooring?
Choosing the right flooring for your home is very crucial as it complements the style of your home interior. You are probably wondering what kind of material in flooring would be perfect for your home which even comes in the budget, quality and durability. The right answer is a HDF laminate flooring. You can have different textures options in HDF laminate flooring that can be matched with the theme you want in your residence. Home laminate flooring comes in a variety of texture and colours such as oak, mahogany, walnut, teak and many others.
Without further ado, let us understand what HDF laminate flooring is:-
What is HDF Laminate Flooring?
HDF stands for High Density Fibre Board, the HDF Laminate flooring manufactured using high quality resins and fibres. The HDF laminate flooring consists of many layers which are pressed together; it has protective layers which help to improve the stability and resistance to wear and tear.
We can understand if you do not want to take our word and want to go through other flooring options in materials, before that let us give you a brief explanation of comparison between HDF laminate flooring with other flooring materials such as vinyl, hardwood, bamboo, cork etc.
Comparison between HDF Laminate and Other Flooring
- When it comes to appearance, HDF laminate flooring is the best option for homes than other available options as it can closely mimic wood, stones, tiles and other materials and their designs.
- Homeowners tend to look for ways to save their money while decorating their homes, and then what is better than investing in wooden laminate flooring (HDF Laminate flooring). It is the cheapest flooring option than hardwood, cork, tiles etc.
- HDF laminate flooring has a wide range of colours and textures that are available in the market. It even imitates flooring materials like hardwood and tiles so it is wise to invest in them than others.
- Laminate flooring is more durable compared to other flooring materials, it is usually resistant to scratch, normal wear and tear.
- It is low in maintenance as compared to the other materials like carpet, cork, hardwood, etc. HDF laminate flooring is resistant to scratches so you do not need to repair them frequently and it is easy to clean you do not use any abrasive cleaner as the stain can simply be removed just by a cloth.
- Laminate flooring is easy to install so you don’t even need to pay more for the labour cost as compared to tiles, carpet, hardwood and others. Even anyone can also install it with the help of a guide or by browsing YouTube videos.
- HDF laminate flooring is resistant to so many factors like water, moisture, heat, flame, and other materials.
- HDF laminate flooring adds warmth and comfort to the room, its soundproofing aspect makes your space quieter, as it is made of HDF board which makes flooring softer and more comfortable to walk on the surface than other flooring.
- By installing good-quality laminate flooring helps to give a comparable amount of value to the home as long it is in good condition.
- As you keep HDF laminate flooring regularly dry and cleaned, you may get a longer lifespan than other flooring materials.
HDF laminate flooring can tend to withstand any resistant factors such as termites, water, moisture, scratches, etc. and it is less likely to get damage from the pets and foot traffic. The laminate flooring is mainly used in residential and commercial properties. The wooden laminate flooring can also be installed in the dance studios to improve the movement of dancers due to its smooth surface and even in the cost-efficient budget. This type of flooring is becoming customers’ favourite option to install at homes. Its classy, stylish look can make your residence looks beautiful and spacious.
Are you searching for a company that can provide you with premium laminate flooring solutions? Then you are on the right page. Surya Click provides you best and sustainable flooring for your residential and commercial properties. We have a variety of collections of styles, patterns, textures, and grades such as AC3, AC4, and AC5 wood flooring to offer. Our laminate floorings are resistant to factors such as water, stain, termite, moisture, heat, and more. Contact us right now!