What is Laminate Floor?
Laminate flooring is a type of wood material that is made from composite wood. Laminate floors give a hardwood floor appearance to your place without using actual wood. Moreover, laminate floors are more durable and versatile compared to wooden floors in terms of appearance and performance.
Surya Click HDF Laminate Floors are very easy to install with their one-click installation technology. This is the best flooring solution for your space with cost-effectiveness and minimal maintenance.
Difference between Laminate Flooring and Wooden Flooring
Wooden floors are made from actual wood, as opposed to laminate flooring which is made from a composite wood material combined together with a finish designed to look like natural wood. Even though both floorings give the appearance of a wooden floor, they differ in many ways.
- Cost: As laminate flooring is made of composite wood and not real wood, the cost of a laminate floor is much cheaper than that of actual wood flooring.
- Durability: Laminate flooring is more durable than hardwood flooring. It is more resistant to scratches, dirt and stains compared to wood floors making it preferable for high-traffic areas or homes with pets or children.
- Low Maintenance: The laminate flooring is scratch, heat, dirt, and water resistant, so it requires less maintenance than hardwood floors.
- Installation: Laminate flooring has an easier installation process than wood flooring making it an ideal choice for DIY projects.
- Moisture Resistant: Actual wood flooring tends to swell and shrink with humidity changes or water exposure. However, HDF laminated flooring is water resistant making it a good option for homes and offices.
Considering these benefits, laminate flooring is definitely one of the best flooring choices for your homes and offices.